The health at work network has developed several guides to help employers and employees manage their health and well-being at work.
- Chronic conditions guides for employers and employees. These guides were developed through a subgroup of the network and provide practical advice for managing chronic conditions in the workplace. There is one guide for employers/line managers and a separate one for employees.
- SME engagement guide – this was developed through the SME Engagement subgroup. It offers advice to organisations that want to engage with SMEs on workplace wellbeing.
- Mental health adjustments guide– this was developed through the mental health adjustment subgroup. It provides employers with advice on making workplace adjustments for staff with a mental health illness.
- This booklet for employees helps provide them with an understanding of the support available and choices they have about getting help if they think they are experiencing domestic abuse.
- The leaflet for employers has been developed to support line managers who are in immediate need of help with the issue of domestic abuse.