What we do

The Homes and Communities Agency (HCA) helps create successful communities by making more homes and business premises available to the residents and businesses who need them. We also regulate social housing providers in England.

HCA is an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Communities and Local Government.

Read more about what we do

Our management

Contact HCA

Contact Homes and Communities Agency

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question
  3. Make a new request by contacting us at:

Freedom of Information requests

Information Access Officer
Homes and Communities Agency
Fry Building
2 Marsham Street


Corporate information

Our Personal information charter explains how we treat your personal information. Find out About our services.