We have provided a number of documents that not only provide insight to LLW Repository Ltd activities (LLWR) but demonstrate how we interact with our regulators, customers, stakeholders and the media.
Through implementation of the National LLW Strategy and adherence to the waste hierarchy LLW Repository Ltd (LLWR) can demonstrate on-going savings across the NDA estate.
Between 2008 and 2012 we have generated around £30M in savings, extended the life of the LLWR facility well into this century, reduced volumes of waste bound for the Repository by a factor of three, seen the opening a new Vault at the Repository, all of which have resulted in reducing the overall UK Nuclear Provision by £2.4billion.
The results of the application of the European Nuclear Safety Regulators Group (ENSREG) Stress Test to the LLWR Site.
Customers – Data Sheets
- LLWR Community Investment Policy reviewed 26.03
- CSR Policy
- LLWR LTP Summary 2012
- The ‘Non-technical Summary’ of the Low Level Waste Repository’s 2011 Environmental Safety Case (ESC)
- Site Optimisation & Closure Works Non-Technical Summary
- LLWR’s Standards & Expectations
- Information Charter
- Studsvik Signs £15m Contract with LLW Repository Ltd
- Berkeley Boilers Phase II
- Contract Extension