The Independent Chief Inspector of Borders and Immigration is committed to ongoing engagement with a wide range of stakeholders.
- The Chief Inspector releases his Inspection Plan for the next three years.
- An Inspection of Home Office Outsourced Contracts for Escorted and Non-Escorted Removals and Cedars Pre-Departure Accommodation July – November 2015
- A Short Notice Inspection of the Tier 4 Curtailment Process July – September 2015
- An Inspection of the Handling of Complaints and MPs’ Correspondence July – September 2015
- The Independent Advisory Group on Country Information invites tenders to evaluate the UK Home Office Country Information Products on Nigeria, Iran and Ukraine.