What we do

The Stabilisation Unit is an operational agency supporting government efforts to tackle instability overseas.

Read more about what we do

Contact SU

Stabilisation Unit

Make an FOI request

  1. Read about the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act and how to make a request
  2. Check our previous releases to see if we’ve already answered your question
  3. Make a new request by contacting us at:

FOI requests

Freedom of Information requests
Information Rights and Public Enquiries Team
Abercrombie House
Eaglesham Road

East Kilbride
G75 8EA

Corporate information

Jobs and contracts