Navigate Up
Sign In

My Accommodation

You need to issue notice to your landlord as soon as possible for any residential accommodation for which you claim rent.

You will only be able to claim for accommodation costs until 8 July.

If you are sharing with another MP or tenant, then please make sure any final bills are issued only for your portion.

If you make use of direct payments (where IPSA pays the rent directly to your landlord) then we will only pay the rent up to 8 July 2015.

If you would like to stop your direct rent payment before 8 July, then please email us on or contact your election contact directly and let us know, so that we have sufficient notice to stop the payment.​ 

  • Was this page useful?