Navigate Up
Sign In

We have made some improvements to our online expense forms that we hope will make it easier for you to submit your claims:


A new Direct Travel Form is live on the system and replaces the Trainline form. This will also include any bookings that you have made through Chambers (the travel office in the House of Commons).

Staff and Volunteers

You can now remove the names of any previously employed staff or volunteers from your expenses system drop down menus. This will make sure that they are up to date on the online forms. Please note you still need to notify payroll of any leavers.

Advance claims

If you wish to claim and advance for an invoice, there is now no longer an advance column on the online form. Instead add in the invoice dates in the transaction dates column and in the notes column write that it is an advance.

Foreign Currency Travel Form

This form is no longer available. Instead please use the travel form and make the conversion yourself. You can find a convertor at

Vehicles and mileage claims

You are no longer required to register a vehicle in order to claim mileage.

Further information

We are offering a tailored drop-in service to provide advice on claims and expenses, payroll and budgets. These will be running from 18 to 22 May 2015 in Room R in Portcullis House. Please get in touch with us on 020 7811 6400 or email​

  • Was this page useful?