You must send your tax return by:

Non-resident companies and trustees of registered pension schemes can’t send a tax return online and must send a paper return, but have until 31 January.

Forms and helpsheets

Tax return type 2013 to 2014 tax year 2012 to 2013 tax year 2011 to 2012 tax year 2010 to 2011 tax year
Individuals (including self employed people) SA100 SA100 SA100 SA100
Partnership SA800 SA800 SA800 SA800
Trust and estate SA900 SA900 SA900 SA900
Non-resident companies SA700 SA700 SA700 SA700
Trustees of registered pension schemes SA970 SA970 SA970 SA970

You may need these helpsheets:

There’s a full list of forms on HM Revenue and Customs’ website, including:

  • SA101, SA102, SA103, SA103F, SA104, SA105, SA106, SA107, SA108, SA109, SA110, SA150
  • appeal forms
  • short tax return guidance notes
  • payslip for Self Assessment

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.