You are here:

Forms and Guidance

Latest SPS forms and guidance

Please use links to the left to select the Single Payment Scheme forms and guidance year.

If you need to write to us or send us a form, please use the return addresses in the quick reference guide table below.  
Whichever address you use, your form and correspondence will be forwarded to the correct person.

All customer registration forms (CReg) & business change forms (IACS) and linked correspondenceRural Payments Agency
Lancaster House
Hampshire Court
Newcastle upon Tyne
Rural Land and Entitlements form (RLE1) and linked correspondence, such as maps.Rural Payments Agency
PO Box 300
Sheffield, S95 1AA
Single Payment Scheme forms (e.g. SP5, SP9 & SP13) and linked correspondence.Rural Payments Agency
PO Box 300
Sheffield, S95 1AA

Page published: 19 February 2014