Health Secretary, Jeremy Hunt, is giving evidence, alongside Department of Health ministers and directors, to the Joint Committee considering the Draft Care and Support Bill.
You can watch the evidence session live between 9.45am and 1pm via Parliament Live TV.
Details of the evidence session are as follows:
Thursday 7 February
- Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Health, Department of Health
- Norman Lamb MP, Minister of State for Care Services, Department of Health
- Sally Warren, Director of Social Care Policy, Department of Health
- Dr Daniel Poulter MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Health, Department of Health
- Jamie Rentoul, Director of Workforce Development, Department of Health
- Russell Hamilton, Director of Research and Development, Department of Health
You can also find out more about the passage of the draft Care and Support Bill.