The Care Quality Commission want your feedback on the plans they have developed to help ensure that people receive high-quality care.
Their current consultation focuses on:
- How CQC will inspect and regulate all care services
- Fundamentals of care – the bar below which no care provider must fall
- Changes to the way CQC will inspect NHS and independent acute hospitals
CQC are also holding consultation workshops across the country from 1 July where they will be discussing their proposals and inviting your comments and feedback. These are being held on the following dates:
- Monday 1 July: Bristol and London
- Thursday 4 July: Birmingham
- Tuesday 9 July: London
- Thursday 11 July: Leeds
- Monday 15 July: Cambridge and Newcastle
- Wednesday 31 July: Preston
Further information and details of how to register can be found here.