‘Building successful health and wellbeing boards – learning from others’ is taking place on 24 April. This event provides an opportunity to exchange learning and bring together knowledge being developed by the Accelerated Learning Sets and the wider National Learning Network for health and wellbeing boards.
The third in a series of learning events for health and wellbeing boards, the summit will be highly interactive, with a range of knowledge sharing sessions planned throughout the day. Plenary speakers include:
- Professor Steve Field, Chairman, Future Forum
- Dr Ruth Hussey, Director of Public Health, Public HealthEnglandTransition Team
- David Behan, Director of Social Care, Department of Health
The purpose of this event is to:
- share learning from regional development networks, accelerated learning sets, relevant policy development work and other related programmes
- bring together the National Learning Network members, stakeholders and partners to build connections, sustain momentum and share practical expertise and experience
- present and promote the products currently being developed by learning sets
- explore what it means to provide a collective leadership to a successful local health and care system
- stimulate new thinking and challenge preconceptions
- provide an update on national policy related to health and wellbeing boards
Invite to attend
If you would like to put forward areas of good practice that you would be prepared to share on the day, please email email@example.com.
You will need to submit a paragraph about the work you would like to share and how you would like to participate. Please note that the deadline for submissions is 23 March.