NHS Future Forum workstream leads Ash Soni and Vicky Bailey will be live online from 11.45am on Thursday 24 November, to answer your questions about public health and the NHS.
The Government has asked the NHS Future Forum to continue its conversations with patients, service users and professionals to provide independent advice on four important themes, including public health.
The Forum’s final report to Government will be published in December.
Ash and Vicky are keen to hear your comments on these specific questions:
- How do we make sure that improving the public’s health remains at the heart of the NHS?
- What more should the NHS do to improve the health and wellbeing of its
- How can we ensure that the public’s health remains at the heart of the NHS?
- What role could NHS and health and care professionals effectively play in systematically delivering improved population health outcomes, including
- What are the mechanisms that commissioners, providers and the wider system could use to help support professionals in improving outcomes?
- How can we ensure that the NHS’s role in the public’s health aligns with the roles of Public Health England and local authorities?
- How can the NHS contribute to people’s health and wellbeing in its role as a
You can join the webchat below from 11.45 on Thursday 24 November and set a reminder now by entering your email address in the box provided.
If you cannot join the webchat live but would like to post a question in advance, please leave a comment at the bottom of this page.