The Department today published the latest statistical information relating to A&E and ambulance activity for the week ending 12 February 2012. This information is gathered from providers within NHS Trusts, NHS Foundation Trusts, Primary Care Trusts and Independent Sector Organisations.
The data includes:
- number of attendances during that week for all A&E activities, including minor injury units and walk-in centres
- number discharged, admitted or transferred within four hours of arrival
- number of admissions via A&E, and anyone waiting over four hours for admission following a decision to admit
- number of calls made to ambulance trusts
- number of urgent or emergency journeys and instances of delayed handover to A&E staff
Detailed information is available at: Weekly A&E and Ambulance Activity