Looking through the ideas, I have seen a few related to managing prescriptions and medications. For example:
- My Meds would provide a record and reminders of medications
- A Repeat Prescription app would enable patients to order repeat medications and also receive medication alerts from their surgery
- Automatic Medications Lists would help make repeat prescriptions more convenient
- Medication Compliance would help make sure patients take their intended medications
- When To Take My Medicine would alert patients and inform Re: best time of day and combinations of medications to avoid
There are many others with medication management features described. So it strikes me that there must be organisations and communities of pharmacists and other healthcare professionals that can read, review, comment and vote for the ideas.
And the comments under the ideas seem to be full of useful hints and tips, especially when there are suggestions of the idea already existing. So if you know the people behind Wellnote, which may be similar to My Meds, or you know about telemedicine projects that do something similar, please reach out and let me know.