- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Tagged: andrew lansley
In this video from the Maps and Apps showcase event, Andrew Lansley talks about some of the apps he saw, and the opportunities for new maps and apps for health and care. Summary Andrew Lansley talks about: the background to … – Video: Andrew Lansley speaks at the Maps and Apps showcase event
Published: 2 March, 2012
A selection of photos from the launch of the Maps and apps project at the Evelina Children’s Hospital yesterday.
Published: 23 August, 2011