- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Tagged: sexual health
Young people have lots of concerns when it comes to accessing sexual health services: will I be judged? Will they tell my parents? What examinations/tests will I need to have? Where do I need to go? A partnership project between … – Helping young people access sexual health services
Published: 30 November, 2011
Aaron Ashmore works at NHS Coventry, where he has work on the delivery of an NHS app. Here is his entry to #mapsandapps, and the story behind it. “We need an app!” I can imagine that this line has been heard in … – Guest post: “We need an app!” Reflections from the NHS
Published: 18 September, 2011
I received a retweet today via @GemmaAt_CMHCSWS via @carriebish about an article on different examples of government apps. These examples are wide ranging in their purpose, rather than focusing specifically on health, but they do demonstrate the variety of uses … – Some amazing examples of existing apps
Published: 7 September, 2011