- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Following this 5 tweet summary of Reducing Post Traumatic Street Disorder after sexual assault, Marion Winterholler kindly provided this guest post: I am really excited about people voting for and commenting on the app idea I submitted on behalf of … – Guest post: Marion Winterholler on her entry Re Reducing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Published: 29 September, 2011
Thank you Marion Winterholler. Marion is the manager of the Paddington Haven. I work in the same part of London as Marion and I know a little about her work. I read in a forwarded email that Marion was asking … – “Time and time again party conversations stop when I explain what I do”
Published: 1 September, 2011