- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
Tagged: Guys and St Thomas’
In these short video clips from the launch event last week you can hear from James Allen and Christopher Floyd who have been involved in the development of clinical apps, and from Julie Meyer, one of our independent judges for … – Video voxpops from the launch event
Published: 30 August, 2011