- Apps: Don't visit your GP, use your mobile phone for a check-up instead... | Mail Online
- BBC News - GPs 'to prescribe health apps'
- Full of health and appyness
- Doctors told to prescribe smartphone apps to patients - Telegraph
- DH highlights health apps
- GPs are to "prescribe" smartphone apps to patients to help them manage their own health.
- NHS invites software developers to create healthcare apps - 8/22/2011 - Computer Weekly
- NHS to crowdsource the next wave of healthcare apps (Wired UK)
You have written about, voted for, and commented on almost 500 different ideas and existing health apps. There is now lots of information about health apps and maps here on the website, and although we cannot accept any more new … – Maps and Apps – what’s next?
Published: 13 October, 2011
Following a suggestion from @timolloyd I thought I’d try using Audioboo for this blog. There are two key messages to share: An update on reach of the project so far An update on plans to reach out to nursing and GP … – 2 min 46 second update using Audioboo
Published: 20 September, 2011
Following some feedback on this blog, I am going to try to summarise some of the entries in five simple statements, under five headings, each written as a tweet. Let me know what you think. Impact on outcomes: Access to … – Profiling Maps and Apps entries in five tweets
Published: 18 September, 2011
Yesterday I tweeted about approaching the 400th submitted idea, and I promptly received this: Reading the ideas and following the links being shared with the hashtag #mapsandapps, I think 400 is the tip (of the tip) of the iceberg. I later … – 6,991 medical apps in the “iTunes room for healthcare”
Published: 16 September, 2011
I received a retweet today via @GemmaAt_CMHCSWS via @carriebish about an article on different examples of government apps. These examples are wide ranging in their purpose, rather than focusing specifically on health, but they do demonstrate the variety of uses … – Some amazing examples of existing apps
Published: 7 September, 2011