Contact your administrator

The Home Office does not administer the police pension scheme - this is done on a local basis in each police force area.

If you are a serving or retired police officer and want more information on your personal pension, please contact the pensions administrators for your force.

The list of police pension administrator contacts gives contact details for the pensions administrators for each of the 43 forces in England and Wales. Your force's human resources department will also be able to provide you with the relevant contact details.

Share |