Terms of reference
- to act as a mechanism to ensure new thinking is brought into business as usual processes and to ensure that areas where things can be done earlier, with regard to the transition, are identified
- to ensure that an implementation plan is developed to maximise the effective engagement of Monitor and NHSCB in the development of tariff including the development of a transition plan.*
- to monitor and seek assurance on the planning, organisation and delivery of the DH PbR team’s work programme.
- to ensure progress against project plans and timetables, including transfer of responsibilities, and to seek assurance that any slippages and/or problems are being actively managed.
- to ensure that internal and external dependencies are being effectively managed. To ensure that risks and issues are being appropriately identified and managed
- to ensure business continuity and alignment during the transitional period
- to ensure that any concerns raised are addressed throughout the transition process.
* joint ToR for Transition Steering Group and PbR Programme Board
- Bob Alexander (Chair) – NHS South of England
- Jeremy Thorp – NHS Connecting for Health
- Nicholas Oughtibridge – NHS Connecting for Health
- Trevor Doherty – NHS Information Centre
- Jason Mann – Monitor
- George Batchelor – Monitor
- John Holden – NHS Commissioning Board special health authority
- Sarah Butler – DH PbR team
- Martin Campbell – DH PbR team