Site map
home how to complain how we work case studies publications contact us
What you need to know
Before we look at your complaint you will need to have exhausted the organisation's own complaints procedure and have received a final response from them. Find out more about the complaint process.
Contact the organisations
HM Revenue & Customs
Valuation Office Agency
Insolvency Service
Useful links
Tribunals Service
(All links open in a new window)

Freedom of Information

To make a request for information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act, please write (or fax) to the address listed on our contact us page.

You can find more about your rights to information on the FOI pages of the HMRC website,, and on the FOI pages of DirectGov, Both links open in a new window.
Quick links
Tell us what you think of our new website (link opens in a new window)
Latest annual report
Case studies
 Crown Copyright l Disclaimer l Freedom of Information l Privacy