Log in to your student finance account or sign up. Once registered, you can apply for student finance, see when payments are due, track your application and change your details.

What you need to know

Start now on the Student Finance England website

Before you start

Applications for courses starting from 1 September 2013 open in January 2013.

Part-time students can also apply by post. The address is on the form.

Change your details

You can change your details (eg address, bank details) using your online student finance account.

You must contact Student Finance England by phone if:

  • your household income changes
  • your name changes
  • your marital status changes
  • your parents have more children

Once you’ve started your course, contact your university or 
college to change your Tuition Fee Loan or course.

Student Finance England

Telephone: 0845 300 50 90
Minicom: 0845 604 44 34
Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 5:30pm

Get started on the Student Finance England website

Is something wrong with this page?

Help us improve GOV.UK by telling us: