New directors for Public Health England have been appointed, Chief Executive Designate Duncan Selbie has announced.
Duncan Selbie welcomed the appointment of members of the executive agency’s new senior management team.
“I am very glad to say we are close to completing the appointments to our new national team. That we have attracted people of such high calibre should give everyone confidence that Public Health England is open for business.”
The new directors are:
- Dr Paul Cosford, Director of Health Protection
- Professor John Newton, Chief Knowledge Officer
- Jonathan Marron, Director of Strategy
- Sally Warren, Director of Programmes
- Lis Birrane, Director of Communications
- Richard Gleave, Chief Operating Officer
- Tony Vickers-Byrne, Director of Human Resources
The new agency will be fully operational from 1 April 2013.