Contact us

You can contact the Home Office with your comments and enquiries, or look through the links below to our policies and information.


Contact the Home Office - send your questions or comments by email, or phone or write to us

Home Office logo

Contact us with any enquires regarding Border force.

You can also find out more about our work and policies including:

I have a question about UK Border Agency or its policies

UK Border Agency logo

Find out about our work and policies on the UK Border Agency website including:

I have a question or comment about the Ministry of Justice or its policies

Ministry of Justice logo

I have a question or comment about the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) or its policies

CRB logo

I want to make a complaint about the police

IPCC logo

Visit the Indepedent Police Complaints Commission website, or contact them.

I have a question or comment about passports

Share |