These statistics show the volume of units of dental activity (UDAs) commissioned by Primary Care Trusts as at the end of each quarter, for the proceeding 12 months.
The figures are broken down into two groups:
- UDAs commissioned where the dental service is being provided;
- UDAs commissioned in contracts not yet delivering services (for example, where a new contract has been signed but the dental activity has not yet started).
This data shows the number of Units of Dental Activity (UDAs) commissioned as at 30 June 2012.
Key findings this quarter:
- All 151 Commissioners (PCTs and Care Trusts) returned data.
- 89.1 million UDAs have been commissioned as at 30 June 2012.
- This represents an decrease of 686,000 (0.76%) on the UDAs commissioned as at 31 March 2012.
- The total UDAs commissioned as at 30 June 2012 is 87,000 higher (0.10% increase) than the UDAs commissioned as at 30 June 2011.
Please note when opening this dental commissioning data PCT CSV file with Excel, or when importing this CSV file into another application, the cell value for organisational code “5E1″ (Stockton on Tees PCT) may be interpreted as a numeric rather than alphanumeric value and transformed into the following result “5.00e+1″ or “50″. You will need to check and amend this value if you intend using the PCT organisational code in any analysis.