We work to support visible, responsive and accountable policing by empowering the public and freeing up the police to fight crime.
Latest on this topic
(Links will open in a new window)
- Advice for the public: UK riots - Directgov
- Policing large scale disorder: lessons from the disturbances of August 2011
- Archived 'Police' website
- The police - Directgov
- Complaining about the police - Directgov
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Firearms licensing guidance on the National Archives website
We are not responsible for the content of external websites.