Report a crime or anti-social behaviour by calling the police, or Crimestoppers if you want to remain anonymous.

Report a crime

Call 999 if you or someone else is in immediate danger, or if the crime is in progress.

If the crime is not an emergency, call 101 to contact the police.

You can also contact Crimestoppers to report a crime anonymously. They will pass the information about the crime to the police.

0800 555 111

Report anti-social behaviour

To report anti-social behaviour, you should contact your local neighbourhood policing team.