Information. Support. Compliance.

Capital Gains Tax




Tax, payroll and company information


Self Assessment




Business rates


National Insurance


Corporation Tax


Construction Industry Scheme

Current section

Capital Gains Tax


Stamp taxes


Excise duties


Industry-specific taxes


Tax reliefs and allowances


PAYE for employers


Expenses and benefits for employers


Paying HMRC


Reporting changes to HMRC


HMRC complaints and appeals


How to deal with HMRC for someone else


Authorising an accountant to deal with HMRC for you


Search for an available company name or trade mark


Company administration: an introduction


Filing company information using WebFiling


Companies House annual returns and accounts


Companies House forms and detailed guidance


Companies House penalties, appeals and complaints


Find out what records you should be keeping


Set up a basic record-keeping system


Changes to your business


Selling or closing your business