Standards for England

Text size: IncreaseDecreaseReset

Case information & Reporting

Do you want to make a complaint about your councillor or other local authority member? You can no longer complain directly to Standards for England but instead must make your complaint to your local authority. Find out more on the making a complaint about your councillor page.

Although most cases are now dealt with by local authorities, Standards for England still accepts those cases that are unsuitable for resolution locally. SfE case summaries contains summaries of cases that we have  investigated.

The Case Analysis page is for those who work in standards in local authorities. It provides links to our Case Review publication, which shares our experience of conducting investigations, giving legal advice and developing policy in relation to the Code of Conduct. We will soon be developing this page so that it provides a more up-to-date analysis of recent cases.

Standards for England no longer collect local authority monitoring return data. However, to view information gathered through previous local authority submission, please view local statistics.




Last Modified: 09 05 2011
© Standards for England 2010