The Department of Health’s Policy Research Programme is currently inviting applications for funding in the following areas:
- Behavioural interventions to assist the response to an influenza pandemic in the UK
- Assessment of the feasibility of a study into possible long-term health effects associated with exposure to static and time-varying magnetic fields from MRI
- An investigation of patient experience of MRSA screening
- Evaluation of the new medicines service
- Development of new models for collection and use of patient experience information in the NHS
The deadline for receipt of full applications is 5 September 2011.