These Directions allow for making preparatory arrangements towards the establishment and operation of the NHS Commissioning Board. In doing so they direct the Authority to take any such steps deemed necessary and appropriate in order for the Board to operate satisfactorily from the date on which it is established including liaising and working with the Department of Health.
- Directions as to the functions of the National Health Service Litigation Authority (GOS Contract Disputes) 2010
- NHS Commissioning Board Authority goes live
- NHS Commissioning Board’s People Transition Policy
- National Child Measurement Programme – publication of legal Directions
- Dementia commissioning pack launched