Change4Life is launching a new campaign encouraging adults to get active, starting with ITV’s Walk4Life Day on Sunday 25 September.
Walking is a free, fun and flexible way to get moving and build towards your 150 active minutes a week, or towards your kids’ 60 active minutes a day. So dust off your walking shoes and join one of the Change4Life walks talking place across England and Wales.
- London: Bushy Park, Richmond upon Thames
- Birmingham: Sarehole Mill
- Brighton: Brighton & Hove Seafront
- Bristol: Millenium Square
- County Durham: Hardwick Park in Sedgefield
- Manchester: Wythenshawe Park, South Manchester
- Norfolk: Felbrigg Hall
- Seaton: Opera Bingo, Brow Top car park, Workington
- Sheffield: First Start Building, Firth Park
- Swindon: Lidiard Park Visitors Centre.
- Wales – Cardiff Bay
Walks are being supported by local walking organisations and local authorities. For details of where and when the walks are taking place visit www.walk4life.info.