This letter issued jointly by Prof Dame Sally Davies (Chief Medical Officer); Dame Christine Beasley (Chief Nursing Officer); Dr Keith Ridge (Chief Pharmaceutical Officer) and Prof Sir Bruce Keogh (NHS Medical Director) highlights the publication of documents by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence relating to improving mental health outcomes for children and young people.
- Procedure for the transfer of children and young people in custody to and from hospital
- Draft mental health PbR guidance for 2012-13 and update on other PbR issues
- Reports published on investment levels in mental health services
- Warm Homes Healthy People Fund for 2011-2012
- HR agreement for staff affected by public health transition