In his latest video blog, David talks about Caring for our future: shared ambitions for care and support. David explains how you can share your views on the priorities you think this Government needs to focus on to improve the care and support system.
In this video David talks about the areas the department wants to engage people on.
There are six themes:
1. Increasing quality and supporting the workforce
2. Increased personalisation and choice
3. Ensuring services are better integrated around people’s needs
4. Supporting greater prevention and early intervention
5. Creating a more diverse and responsive care market
6. The role of the financial services sector in supporting users, carers and their families
Find out how you can get involved in the Caring for our future engagement exercise.
We want your feedback
We would like your feedback on David’s blogs. Do you find them useful? Do you think they are frequent enough? Is there a particular subject you would like David to talk about? Is there any way we could improve this blog? Please share your views with us using the comments field below.