We would like to hear your views about the future of care and support and the priorities for change. There are a number of ways that you can feedback:
- If you are a member of a representative organisation, please send your views to your local or national group and ask them to take part in the engagement.
- Comment directly on the priorities section of this website.
- Download the feedback form and return it by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Caring for our future, Area 117, Wellington House, 133-155 Waterloo Road, London, SE1 8UG.
- There is a resource pack and a leaflet on this website to help you run your own discussions and events – within your organisation or wider community – that cover the questions we are asking on the next steps in social care reform. Once you have held your discussions, please complete the feedback form and return it to us. If you have any more questions about hosting an event, please get in touch.
- The discussion leaders will also be taking part in various events and meetings held by organisations involved in care and support.
Please provide your written comments as early as possible, and no later than 2 December 2011.