ImmForm is the system used by the Department of Health, the National Health Service and the Health Protection Agency to record data in relation to uptake against immunisation programmes and incidence of flu-like illness; and to provide vaccine ordering facilities for the NHS.
The following helpsheets provide more information about how to use ImmForm:
- Helpsheet 0: What is ImmForm?
- Helpsheet 1: The ImmForm helpdesk
- Helpsheet 2: System requirements
- Helpsheet 3: Troubleshooting
- Helpsheet 4: Vaccine bulk ordering
- Helpsheet 5: How to place emergency vaccine orders if ImmForm is unavailable
- Helpsheet 6: Contact points
- Helpsheet 7: VNN spreadsheet user guide
- Helpsheet 8: How to register
- Helpsheet 9: Changes to ImmForm registration details
- Helpsheet 10: Passwords
- Helpsheet 11: Printing
- Helpsheet 12: Order history
- Helpsheet 13: Vaccines available via ImmForm
- Helpsheet 14: Why is my ImmForm login changing?
- Helpsheet 15: (In preparation)
- Helpsheet 16: Vaccine ordering quick start guide
- Helpsheet 17: Supply reports
- Helpsheet 18: Fridge failures
- Helpsheet 19: Creating a deferred order
You can contact the ImmForm helpdesk by e-mail at ImmForm@dh.gsi.gov.uk or by phone on 0844 376 0040.