Home > 'About'
These pages are managed by the Department of Health digital communication and publishing team. They bring together our advice and guidance about how to use digital communications to help deliver DH objectives. The content is mainly aimed at communications professionals in the wider government health community.
The digital communication and publishing team run our official Department of Health web presence, including our websites, social media and multimedia channels. And we support policy and communications campaigns – reaching out to our audiences wherever they are online, and making use of internet culture to help deliver our policy objectives.
We use our digital channels to communicate directly with public audiences, NHS and social care professionals, and other influential individuals and groups. We engage in conversations with our audiences, not just deliver information.
We are a team of communication specialists. Between us, we have lots of experience working on ambitious digital communication campaigns and projects inside and outside government.
We get excited about technology and internet culture. But we measure our success by how far we help deliver the policy priorities of the Department.
- Stephen Hale – Head of digital communication and publishing
- Tim Lloyd – Deputy Head of digital communications and publishing
- Alan Wilkinson – Offline publishing manager
- Francis Babayemi – Digital channels manager
- Robert Rockstroh – Digital communications manager(social care)
- Annelise Jespersen – Digital communications manager (NHS)
- Liz Niman – Digital communication manager (public health)
- Michael Ingram – Digital engagement manager