Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Public services all in one place

Main menu

Thursday, 8 December 2011

Crime and justice

Using 101 to contact the police

101 is now the number to call to report non-emergency crimes in most areas of England, and across Wales. Find out if it's available in your area yet

Additional links

Local crime information

Find out what's being done about crime and anti-social behaviour where you live

Access keys