What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
The Secretary of State Andrew Lansley said in a statement to the House of Commons on 4 April that the Government will “take the opportunity of a natural break in the passage of the bill to pause, to listen and…
Published: April 5, 2011