Prime Minister David Cameron and Health Secretary Andrew Lansley met representatives from the Foundation Trust Network at Downing Street on April 19 2011 as part of the listening exercise on NHS modernisation.
What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill