Frequently Asked Questions have now been published which explain the issues around related transferring property to aspiring Community Foundation Trusts (CFTs). SHAs should also continue to give advice and where appropriate, approve proposals to transfer estate.
Read the FAQs
What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill