What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Jim Easton, NHS National Director for Improvement and Efficiency, has asked how the NHS can use innovation to deliver quality and value, at a large scale and quickly. Speaking on the second day of the Innovation Expo, he gave a…
Published: March 10, 2011