What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
I’ve been to events in Leicester and London with physicians, national clinical directors and the Company Chemists’ Association in the past week and there are some common messages coming across. These are based on ensuring multi-professional, clinically led consortia with…
Published: May 17, 2011
I have met with NHS Future Forum chair Steve Field and I am reassured that he does see the importance of pharmacists as part of the healthcare team. The amount of planned listening over the course of the month of…
Published: May 10, 2011