What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
A new tool has been made available this week to help the NHS understand how equality can drive improvements and strengthen the accountability of services to patients and the public. Equality must lie at the heart of the NHS –…
Published: August 3, 2011
A new tool and analysis have been published using Patient Reported Outcome Measures (PROMs) data and will appear in next week’s edition of “The Week”. The information will help commissioners consider whether their patients are being referred for surgery (and…
Published: July 22, 2011