What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Tagged: Public Health England
The public health reform senior leaders’ event brought together leaders from the organisations whose functions will combine to form Public Health England and leaders from the local public health system. Here is a snapshot of what was discussed. Public health…
Published: August 22, 2011
The Department of Health is hosting a public health reform event on Tuesday 26 July. This event brings together around 200 senior leaders from the organisations whose functions will transfer to Public Health England and from the wider public health…
Published: July 25, 2011
The Government’s vision for a future public health system was set out today with the publication of Healthy Lives, Healthy People: Update and Way Forward. At a time when obesity rates and sexual transmitted infections continue to rise, the new…
Published: July 14, 2011
Please note: the information here will change in light of the Government’s response to the NHS Future Forum report. This page will be updated shortly. The timeline for the development of Public Health England – the new public health system…
Published: March 21, 2011