What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- BBC News - Could co-operatives be the future of care?
- NHS among developed world's most efficient health systems, says study | The Guardian
- Guardian: Andrew Lansley confident he can get NHS balance of power right
- Hospital doctors: the reformed NHS needs you! - The King's Fund
- Parliament: Health and Social Care Bill
Paul Zollinger-Read’s weekly update to the clinical commissioning group pathfinder community. There are several issues that I think all emerging Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) need to start considering in detail with their PCT Clusters and with the support of their…
Published: July 20, 2011
We need to modernise NHS hospitals – patients deserve the best possible treatment and this simply won’t happen unless we ensure all of our hospitals are fit for the future. The NHS is too large and complex to control decision…
Published: July 8, 2011
We believe in diversity. And we welcome the fact that in the NHS today there is already a range of different organisations providing services; from the charity running the hospice to the private company running the NHS walk-in centre. This…
Published: April 6, 2011
Presentations from the breakout sessions at the Transforming Community Services event, ‘From transfer to transform’, which took place on 24 March 2011, are available below. You can also find here the profiles of the winners of the regional TCS Leadership…
Published: March 29, 2011