Website of the UK government

Please note that this website has a UK government accesskeys system.

Public services all in one place

Main menu


Stay legal - don’t run the risk of breaking the law

It's your responsibility as a driver or keeper of a vehicle to tell the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) of any changes to your personal or vehicle details

Additional links

Driver CPC periodic training

If you are a professional lorry, bus or coach driver, you need to take 35 hours of periodic training

DVLA personalised registrations

Search for your personalised registration - prices from £255

Access keys