The world we live in today is full of information to help people control their lives and make informed choices. We now need an information revolution so we can use it better in health and social care. >> Read the full article and comments
What others are sayingThese are links to other websites. Views expressed here do not necessarily represent the views of the Department of Health.
- West Midlands appoints bosses for five PCT clusters | Healthcare Network | Guardian Professional
- FT.com / choice, competition and diversity
- NHS trusts fight health secretary over 'value-added' drug pricing | Society | The Guardian
- Consortia to 'police' primary care quality
- NHS must care in the community